We are actually in Alabama today (it's Jer's b-day and Labor day--woo-hoo!) in Huntsville visiting with Mel and Josh and their family who moved out here to the south the week before we did. How cool is that? (Sorry, Barbara). They live just over a two hour drive from us. They have a gorgeous home in a gorgeous neighborhood and if we ever get to move down here (and get rich), we'll buy the house next door and have a P-A-R-T-Y! Seriously, it is just fabulous here. We have been having a blast. We all got to have a go on the riding mower--the boys were in heaven. Here's some pictures of us enjoying the great oudoors. Go, my son. :-)
He was just playing here. Now he means it.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's a lot of yard to mow! I could sense your presence in my state. Not really but it's so cool that your children still have cousins that close to them.
2 comments:
That's a lot of yard to mow! I could sense your presence in my state. Not really but it's so cool that your children still have cousins that close to them.
I wish I was there...I HATE MONEY!
Post a Comment