Friday, August 22, 2008

Outdoor pictures

Just wanted to post a few pictures of the great outdoors here. Here's the back--



And here's the front--
(The above shot is taken from the master bedroom--nice view, huh?)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am going to kick you all out of your house when I come to visit and move in there myself! That porch! That front yard! That back yard! That deck! It looks wonderful. Just put a rocking chair on the porch and you are in business. Beautiful! Now I really want to visit!

Suzanne said...

Yeah, it is awesome! I am really happy that you all have such a great place. It looks amazing! Yay for lower cost of living, huh? I love the green. Your neighborhood looks fantastic! I love it all. I would never want to leave!

Teah said...

Love the green pictures. They make me miss Virginia. And to answer your question, yes Jon is also in the army. He is lucky enough to not have to be in uniform while in Iraq. Anyway, hope all is good your way. Tell Hannah I said hi. I'm now down to 1 girl in primary and 6 boys.