Friday, August 22, 2008

Picture Tag--sorry it took me so long

Ok, I probably am not following the rules or the order exactly but here's the 10 things I'm supposed to show a picture of without any preparation. I just found my camera amidst all our boxes:
1. Dream Vacation (2012 Disneyworld--duh!) I just got this picture off the web, not my camera.2. The bathroom--this is a repeat from another post because I'm too lazy to go take another picture. 3. The laundry room--it's hard to get a shot of some things because this room is more like a hallway.

4. The closet--the rules didn't say which but this is my husband's side of our closet. I'm hoping putting a picture of it on here will motivate him to organize it.
5. The fridge--It always seems so empty, even after shopping. That's weird.
6. My favorite shoes--Ok, obviously any shoes with bling are going to be my favorite. I couldn't decide between these two.


7. What your kids are doing right now--the other four are at school and no, I didn't set this up, this is really what the little one was doing. 8. Your favorite room--Any room with my sofas and my awesome new Ikea chair is going to be my favorite.
9. Self-portrait--it felt really weird to take a picture of myself.
10. The kitchen sink--ignore the mess and focus on the beautiful view I have, plus my awesome tile from girl's camp which says "I am like a star shining brightly".
So there you go. I liked this game because it's like a little snapshot of one's life. I'm only going to tag one person and that is Amy Howe. I don't know if you'll have the time or desire to do it but I am still mad I never got to see your apartment when we were in Mesa and Rose is still waiting for a picture of Wilbur, so here's hoping! :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you did it! Your house looks even bigger now than it did before!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along. Your house looks amazing, especially the green lawn. How did I know your favorite shoes would be ones with bling. So fun. We miss you all.