I'm not sure this picture does it justice, but this is the biggest bathroom we've ever had. The walk-in closet is the door you see which I can't open or 50 boxes that I shoved in there will fall out. (We love this rental but to actually buy this house is completely out of our reach!)

Now for the boys' room. The older two are now sharing a room since they are on the same schedule with early morning seminary and all. Spencer has his own room now and will assume title of "most-favored child". I realize 4 pictures of the same room are a bit of overkill but this room is HUGE and it will never be this clean again so I figured I better get it right. The room is accessible by its own staircase which is just inside the door leading to the garage. It would be awful if you had terrible teenagers (because sneaking in and out would be a breeze) but so far the boys are awesome so they can have the room. And they better behave because there is a Harry Potter room under the staircase just waiting for them. :-) The first 3 pictures are kind of panoramic with me starting at the left of the room, then center, then right. The final picture is taken from the far side of the room (next to the tv) facing towards the door to the stairs. There are actually two closets in the room. One on the right and one on the left (which you can't see) behind the open door). Both closets are walk-in size. Unbelievable.




We absolutely love this house but the neighborhood has some of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen--ever. We are really lucky to have found this rental! I'll have to take some pictures of the neighborhood if I can do it without looking like I'm casing these joints. And we are near a huge cow pasture/farm so when I took the kids to the bus stop this morning, all we could hear was "Moo, moo, ...moo....moo". Really weird. I plan on doing some girls' camp pictures on the blog this weekend so watch out Tina and Elke! :-)
4 comments:
The house looks awesome. I love the boys room. It looks like they have quite the set up.
Yes! You have moo cows! Now I will come visit you. Those rooms look huge! Can't wait to see the rest of the place.
your house reminds me of our house in Alabama, I miss that house!! I wish we didn't sale it :( Brian and Lucas shared a room above the garage just like that one, same type of stairs and everything, wierd! The other stairs were by the front door...anyway, sorry I really miss that house...When we were there we lived off of 101st and Peechers Mill in Clarksville..we loved it!! I am sure you will, it already sounds like your ready to call it home :) Oh that picture is of a monkey, weird I know, everything here is weird!!
okay, I just read my post, I know how to spell, Of course you sell a house, not sale a house,LOL that's what I get for being in a hurry :)
Post a Comment