I am so glad I got the internet back in time to give a nod to one of my all-time favorite things on my blog. The only problem is we don't have cable and I'm not sure how experiencing the Olympics through the internet only is going to work. I know they've done the opening ceremonies and it sounded like it was great. I just hope I get to see more of it than some lame youtube clips! :-)
3 comments:
Yeah you are going to need to get to a tv soon. The opening ceremonies are/were amazing. I'm watching right now. It's been really cool explaining the historical significance through the entire thing to the kids. I'm such a dork because it's stuff like this that makes me cry. I'm pretty sure that my kids don't understand why this makes mom cry. I'm also pretty sure that I've said 10 million times tonight - "China is really trying to have a better future" ... or something along those lines. Kids aren't dumb and they know that we're aren't best buds with these folks.
We bought an antenna on the cheap so that we could watch. Also you can go to www.nbcolympics.com they offer video highlights and live streaming video.
tell me about it!! Usually I am not a big Olympic watcher, but now that the only broadcasting that I see is in another language I miss it and am a little bent to be here right now, and besides, who cares about the darn Brazilian athletes anyway!! Show me the American's dang it!!
Post a Comment