Monday, July 28, 2008
My Heroes
I haven't died yet. Today was a close call with our final housing inspection. Death to post housing. I just wanted to blog real quick before we head out to Tennessee tomorrow (we'll be there Friday night if all goes well) and give a huge, huge, HUGE thank you to the following heroes--Strati Young (Jer would still be working on the house if it wasn't for Strati!), Ron Howe, Scott Howe and my two sons, Jeremy and Nick. These guys worked their tails off for us and we can never, ever thank them enough! With scout camp, girl's camp, a wedding, and this DITY (do idiotic things yourself) move, this month has been a bit rough. I'm looking forward to some peace and a return to my beloved blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
By the time you get this you will most likely be in Tennessee, but I hope the trip out went well. We are going to miss you and hopefully we will get to see you all sometime soon. Thanks for going to Ikea with me, it was loads of fun.
Sorry to hear about your clearing housing ordeal. I wish I could have helped. I will miss you greatly. I love your fun energetic approach to life! Keep up the blog so we can stay in touch!
moving is not fun and a DITY, I will never do that again! You are brave...I have bad memories of our DITY...never again. Clearing a house is bad enough. Good luck, drive safe and can't wait to hear all about Tennessee :)
I barely survived our move! It was absolutley horrible!!! I take back what I said of how your dity was worth it (sorry Jer), I now understand how stressful that must have been. Trying to move is bad enough trying to move and have the house clean for our renters (the military...ok that is worse) is a whole other nightmare...yikes.
It was a piece of pie, easy as cake! If you don't mind four days of driving cake and sweating just by breathing kind of pie. Actually it was a pleasure and I was happy to be able to help. Now I don't have to wonder what it would be like to share a bed with Nick or Spencer (spider monkey).
Post a Comment