Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

I have to do my 4th of July post before I change my blog background again. We had an awesome time here in Sierra Vista because the fireworks here are the best! Maybe the best part is all the family and friends we get to spend time with but the show isn't bad. Of course Eegee's always help too.

Here's Hannah with her patriotic cousins. Maybe green and pink wasn't very American but hey, it was cute.
We totally need one of these First-Up tents. The Walmart down here is out right now. Big surprise.
What are uncles (even soon-to-be ones) and big brothers for?
Again, I can't get this picture to right itself but Kate was being so cute! I hope we see her pizza mask picture as some point (Peter has it on his camera).
While Reese was putting my son in the trash, Sarah was a huge hit with the girls. They were like moths to a flame!


This is the best football picture my lame camera could take. I had to post this because I'm not sure how Rose and Kate managed to not get killed.

And here's Nick after a torture session from his uncles. He kind of asks for it. What were those five cereals again? :-)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a great 4th of July! I love all the updates. It looks like you have been having your share of fun. Time really is flying by fast! I can't wait to see all you're moving adventures.

Grandpa Howe said...

It was more fun then humans ought to have!

Miranda said...

Man i miss ur family sooo much i remember last year we were near eachother... that was a fun year!!

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

ok
1. you need to update your blog (but I know you are probably moving, so I'll let it slide).

2. you HAVE to read this if you haven't already:
http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/25554004.html
DUDE isn't Jeremy a tuba player?? Divine intervention that you aren't at Riley.