We are supposed to officially be at Ft. Campbell on July 31st and I can't believe how fast time is flying. I did enjoy my trip out there (well, the time out there--the flights there and back not so much as you can tell from the post below). It is SO green. I forgot how green green can be. Clarksville is a beautiful town (except in some spots like most cities) and I think it'll be ok living there. I feel like I looked at a million houses while we were there. We've offered for a house that we can't have. The people won't come down and we won't go up. Guess post housing it is for now.
Here's the front of my dream home (sob).

The last night I was there my sister and I took some sparklers she bought there out to the church parking lot and had some fun. The sparklers in Tennessee are HUGE! And there were firework tents on every street corner because it's not illegal there I guess.

Here's a picture taking during the daytime of the back of one of the church buildings there. They have their own little campground back there with picnic tables and everything. Some of the woods there are a little too dense for me. I refer to them as the deep, dark, creepy woods. Maybe I've been in Arizona too long but I like to see what's coming.

And here is a shot of the Cumberland river that flows through town. Expect to see more shots of this, hopefully from a boat. I'm not much of a camper or fisher but I LOVE boating.
3 comments:
A red house? A RED house? It looks like Christmas.
I LOVED FT. CAMPBELL!! You will have a great time. We did not live on post though. We miss the south and can't wait go back. I wanted to go to Ft. Campbell, but I guess Ft. Hood had other plans for us. Post housing shouldn't be to bad, can't wait to hear all about it!!
O-forgot to ask, is the church by a high school? just trying to remember the area.
Post a Comment