Ok, I really need to copyright this name or something. Nick told Bro. Young last week he couldn’t do something (I can’t remember what was going on—I just know it was during the yard sale) because he was “o-beast” (Nick has a great sense of humor) and we have had a lot of fun thinking of ways to market this particular trademark. I think Aurora came up with the idea to make it look Irish. Everyone said I needed to design an “O’Beast” t-shirt since that’s my thing right now—so here’s my first quick try.
3 comments:
O'Beast? My mind immediately went into the gutter for some reason! It's terrible what modern culture has done to our brains! Anyway, I love your picture though. That looks like a t'shirt people could wear!
This is a money maker Linda, and being that it was my husband who was trying to make him play football (he said he was too tired and o'beast) we should get at least half!!!!
That is the best. He totally needs that shirt. I will remember that for the rest of my life. =)
Post a Comment