Sunday, June 22, 2008

Feeling a little lighter

No, this isn’t a weight-loss blog. Six miles a day could do me some good if…uh…well, chocolate has a lot to do with it. No, I am just feeling way less stressed. You might be able to tell by the barrage of blogging I’m doing today. I’ve held my last cub scout meeting, taught my last Relief Society lesson, given my last talk in sacrament meeting (ever—jk), and finished all my YW camp bag, rugs and tshirts. Don’t they look awesome (even though I can't get the picture to load horizontally and I'm too tired to mess with it)? And yes, I’m using my blog to show off because…I feel like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stuff looks cool! Do all the YW get all three things because I certainly would have liked to have gotten something like that back in the days of yore.

Tina said...

You are the absolute best! I don't know what I would have done if they had not called you. Our YW don't know how lucky they are....yet! Thank you so much for all you've done and continue to do, you make my job easy!!!

Suzanne said...

Ha ha, I'm done and you're not! Just kidding. I honestly don't envy your next few weeks, except that I wish I had a little more time with all those great Sierra Vista people. I miss you all!! Hurry up and leave so I can stop being jealous of you. =)

Lesley said...

Your Young Women are going to love the shirts and bag and even a rug!!! Wow that is effort. I bet you will have a blast kid free and fancy free..well I gues there is work involved there too :)