And then I found this front page of the June Parks and Leisure.
I think the fireworks are still on!According to Jer, the band is not playing the Overture and they will not be doing their usual full musical production although they're still doing something but the rest seems the same. Our monsoon season seemed to kick off yesterday so who knows what the weather will be like on the 4th—but we already know they still do the fireworks in the rain—how fun was that year!? Everyone we know better be out there with us (Tina—I’ll bring a bowl) or…or….I’ll be really sad (puppy dog eyes). And I mean--be right up in front with us where we can feel the heat of the fireworks on our faces and the chunks of ash falling into our laps.
3 comments:
Fireworks are awesome! I still remember the ones we went to as children and though I don't go to fireworks displays now, when I have children I most certainly will! Those are great memories to have.
Oh, I'm so there!! There's nothing like fireworks, rain, and falling debris from bottle rockets to celebrate the 4th of July! What else do we have to do in Sierra Vista?
You go girl!! Though, I'm a bit bummed about the lack of the band playing the overture and especially Jer singing. I just listened to his "Danny Boy" and cried. I'm such a schlump.
Post a Comment