This is more for me than anything. I tell people all the time that it costs me $150 to fill the Suburban and they look at me like I'm smoking something. Here's the proof--from today. (And yes, I have to swipe the card a second time because no one will let the pump go over $100.)

Ouch. I just hope I don't look back on this and go--wow, I can't believe gas was ever that
cheap. I'm thinking Jed Clampett should have waited to hit that oil--instead of living in this dump--
he could have lived here for only $138 million.
4 comments:
...or better yet, Jed Clampett could have left that oil well for me to find and then I could be living there! Seriously, good point! Sheesh, that suburban must be a gas hog. Add that to the price of gas--it's $4.50 here in the central valley of CA, and I am thankful for that after SoCal. Insane.
I will never complain again about filling up my van.
WOW, I can't wait to move back to fill up my gas hog!! No I really can..I am glad we didn't bring it, gas is over $6.00 a gallon here, hang in there, can only get better, right?!? I guess that's the price we pay for the size of our families. I could never go back to driving a van though the kids are always saying the suburban isn't big enough, what would they be happy with a bus!?!
That is exactly why I don't let my Lexus get below a half-a-tank. It hurts my very soul to put more than $50 in my tank. I would have a coronary on the spot if it cost me $150 and I would die a VERY unhappy Man!
Post a Comment