Friday, May 30, 2008

Playground Bully

Jen might know where Reagan is getting it from now. We took Rose and Hannah to the little playground at the Villas of Sedona the other day and for a while we had it to ourselves. Then a couple of kids about Spencer’s age joined us. Rose stared at them for a minute, and as they were passing her, she goes—“Hi Dummy…you’re mean…and you’re mean.” You know, just to be friends and all.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Leave it to us Linda to have such friendly kids. At least they will always have each other. :) The kids look extremely happy to have the playground to themselves though.

Suzanne said...

Ha! That is totally funny. I never had the guts to say that kind of stuff when I was a kid, so I guess you should be glad she's not intimidated by the bigger kids.

And I love that teeter-totter! That is the coolest playground thing I've ever seen.

Looks like you all had a ton of fun on your trip, the pictures are awesome. I'm glad you got such an amazing deal and had some good times!