Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Taebo and Twister

The scale and I were having some pretty feisty matches last week so to pump up for a rematch later this week, I decided to do some taebo—the butt one. I hate the name taebo, it’s sounds like I’m trying to be all yingy-yangy—they should just call it what it is—Tubbo, for tubby people like me :-). As much as I love Billy Blanks and his sweaty skanks, doing this workout Monday morning and then playing Twister with the kids during FHE was not a good idea. I am hurting right now. But at least I kicked everyone else’s rear end at Twister.



And that's really all that matters.

4 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I don't know Linda - you are looking pretty svelte to me.

Suzie Howe said...

Tubbo, Linda, come on you do not even fall close to that category give me a break. You look fantastic.

Lesley said...

I didn't know they still made twister :) Cheers for the lucky soul who got to take the pictures

Anonymous said...

Twister! I do remember how fun that game is! Especially if you're limber.