Monday, April 7, 2008

GC and Patriarchal Blessings

What an awesome weekend! I love general conference. I just wish I’d seen Pres. Monson wiggle his ears in the priesthood session. Since I’ve been teaching RS on the Sunday where the lessons come from the most recent conference, I’m always sitting there wondering which ones tptb will pick. They are all so good. This weekend was a little different though because our oldest son received his patriarchal blessing between the sessions on Sunday and that was a really neat experience. It was a good reminder to go look at my own which I haven’t done in a really long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome about J's blessing! I still reread mine for a certain reason :-) Conference was wonderful this time (it usually is) but this time it just seemed more special.

Suzie Howe said...

That is fabulous about Jr.'s blessing. I thought conference was great this year too. Sustaining the new prophet was a great experience.

Benjamin said...

This was the first conference since my mission that I didn't fall asleep during the afternoon sessions. Too good. Can't wait for the conference issue of the ensign!!