Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's a no-go

I figure I better put this on my blog so everyone will know. Jer did not pass his final oral exam last night for his master's degree in Alaska. This is very disappointing but you live, you learn, you never give up. We are really proud of the incredible amount of work he has done and the very heavy burden he has carried for a long time and we know someday it will all happen. Now of course, he gets to play around in Alaska for 3 days with nothing to do. He's going to be added to my list of little stinkers. Just kidding--he definitely earned it. Jer, we love you and are very, very proud of you always!

2 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

Give him a hug for us. I know how much it stinks to be the wife in these situations. (You know I know) But, like everyone told me then - good things always come and for some odd reason there's a reason. You knew that though because you were one of the people telling me that back in October when our world fell upside down.

Anonymous said...

Dad mentioned that at supper. I'm so sorry.