Monday, April 21, 2008

I love my appliances


My new washer set me off on a day of appreciating my appliances. How much do I love that I can wash and dry dishes, wash and dry laundry, cook things super fast, and keep tons of food cold? I know they are all jealous of the time I spend with the laptop but I hope they know I love them all just the same.

3 comments:

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I love your appliances too. If I was still there, I'd be sitting next to your daughter.

Jen said...

Appliances are the greatest. what would we do without them? I love your new washing machine! I am so jealous!

Suzanne said...

I am so with you there! What would we do without all this stuff?? I definitely favor my laptop too (although I try to be fair to the others, it just doesn't ever seem to work).