Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Why Men Need Women
My hubby wants to have an EQ activity on BBQing. He has an annual budget of $100 and he wants to spend it all on meat. I told this to a friend of mine the other day and she told me the best (true) story. Her husband and his brothers or some friends decided to do something like this and have all the guys get together and have a meat-fest. Afterwards, her husband comes home and tells her now he knows why women need to be at BBQs. Apparently, no one thought about anything BUT meat. There were no chips, no fruit, no veggies, and no salad-- not even any buns. Also, the guy throwing the BBQ didn’t want to do any dishes or tick off his wife (who had left for the day--smart lady) by having her do them, plus he had no plastic or paper-ware. So the men ate their bratwursts and hamburger patties while walking around holding them in their hands—I just wish someone had thought of a camera. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh that story could have been told by so many of us. I can totally see my hubby thinking that was SUCH a good idea. But then, he wouldn't have seen the problem either.
Laugh out loud funny!
My husband would have been the one bringing the bread............in the form of honey buns!
That is classic. I love it. And if they actually go through with the activity, we should throw one of our own and compare notes afterwards. =)
P.S. I tagged you...check out my blog for the details! (Don't worry, it's fun).
Post a Comment