Thursday, March 27, 2008
The Ft. Huachuca gym is a dump
Ok, after all that chocolate I ended up at the gym. Sorry to my army post, but wow is the Ft. Huachuca gym (Barnes Field House) a dump. I went there to do weight-lifting stuff today and even though the rats and roaches I saw scurrying around the pool while I was swimming there last summer apparently didn’t give me a clue—man, is that place a dump. Some of the rooms were so badly lit, I felt like dementors lived in there. Their nautilus room is probably the nicest part of the whole gym and they have every machine conceivable crammed in there with full 360 mirrors. So all the treadmills, ellipticals and stair-steppers are packed around the outside of the room facing the middle where all the nautilus weight machines are. I got to be the main event today as all those runners, ellipticallers, and steppers watched me be an idiot trying to figure out how each nautilus machine worked. Once I got on a machine though, I used the 360 mirror to stare back at them without them knowing it. Hah. I showed them. Next time I go to the gym at Davis Monthan, I might cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rats and roaches! EWWW!
I see you're changing your blog like crazy! You'll have to tell me how to change some things later on. Right now I like how mine looks but I'm sure I'll itch for a new look soon.
Post a Comment