Thursday, March 27, 2008

A little problem

I went to get something out of the cupboard above the washer early last week and holy cow—there was a pack of orange Cadbury eggs with 2 left. Jackpot. I had to run an errand so I threw my jacket on (this was Monday when it snowed here) and as I reached in the pocket, there were 3 small Hershey bars in there from one of my cub scout meetings and I had forgotten all about them. Jackpot again. This was getting a little unnerving but I hopped in the car knowing myself to be safe there. I drove to hubby’s work to switch cars since mine uses way too much gas and as I get into the driver’s seat, I look over at the passenger’s seat and there’s a box of Little Debbie German Chocolate Rings (with coconut and caramel). I kid you not, this all happened in less than an hour. And this was before Easter. Do I really stash that much chocolate (and yes, even the Little Debbie’s were my fault)? Then yesterday Jer comes home from the PX with this much 75%-off Easter candy.

Is all my running and exercising ever going to do me any good if chocolate is stalking me like this?

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Chocolate improves well being and creates a positive outlook....its a fact, eat and feel guiltless (there is no such evidence of fried foods!)

Anonymous said...

What's this about coconut and caramel being together with chocolate? I've never seen those things before or I would be buying them.
That gym sounds creepy.

Sarah said...

I had to put most of my Easter candy in the communal candy bowl cause I couldn't control my self from eating off of my desk. Out of sight, out of mind.