Saturday, March 29, 2008

Disneyworld 2012!

(Thank you to all those geniuses that voted properly in my poll, i.e.-not for the big tv.) Some people may not realize the world is ending in 2012. I know it already ended once with the dawn of Y2K, but it’s going to happen again. We’ve decided the best place on earth to end our numbered days with our family is Disneyworld in Florida. So we are saving up for this extravagance a penny at a time. I try to encourage all people we know (and like) to do the same because it would just be fun to see some familiar faces while we’re there. I’m hoping my family (the Gage’s) will all go because we’ve never had a family reunion and I still need the t-shirt. I have 2 Howe’s and 1 Gardner—where’s my Gage shirt? My oldest son will be turning 19 in August of 2012 so we have to go before then. I know some people will say, hey, shouldn’t you be saving for his mission and not Disneyworld, but duh, with the world ending, he’s not going to be on his mission very long. No problem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think someone is having a bit too much fun with their layout!

Yes, that would be cool if all of us Gage's could get down there to Disneyworld. It's four years away- who knows!

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I know I'm not a cool Howe, but I think going to Disney World with the Howe's would ROCK so could us in!! But only if we're cool enough to be invited. We could all stay at Fields of Green!

Suzie Howe said...

Thanks for the heads up on the end of the world I had no idea. I love the new layout very cool.