We went with Mel and Josh to see the Tucson Symphony perform The Lord of the Rings last night and it was awesome! I also learned some lessons:
1. Josh missed his calling as a Nascar driver.
2. Sarah and Reese know good food.
3. The Lord of the Rings was an awesome movie because of the music.
4. I don’t mind my husband lusting after another woman’s voice because I do it too.
5. When roadkill is a dinner topic, you know you are with loved ones.:-)
6. Underwear is the new formal-wear.
7. I am old and cannot stay out that late without paying for it.
By the way, congratulations to Seth on becoming a deacon today—we were glad we could be there!
1 comment:
The music in that movie was excellent. Very stirring. That's cool that you got to hear it from a symphony!
Post a Comment