2. Bio-Brite Sunrise Digital Alarm Clock
3.Patricia Veryan’s “Jewelled Men” series ending with the Mandarin of Mayfair (sigh)
4.DeWalt 788 Scrollsaw
5. A chandelier
And Jer, a Ross gift card is always awesome! Now I am going to tag Lesley and Rebecca and when they are done they can tag others. (You don't have to do it, but it is kind of fun to see and it helps practicing putting pics in blogs.) Now I better go do my homework!





5 comments:
Great list! Good idea making one your husband can realistically buy from. I think I might have to copy that idea later.
Glad you had fun in Tucson!
Ok i don't have much to say about your list except I have to check those books out. What I really wanted to say was that I vote for Darsha to blog. She'd be HILARIOUS.
Ok I am in, I will start wishing....But first I just love your opening quote!
I love that sunrise alarm clock! Much better than having the wretched thing beep at you! And that scrollsaw would be cool for making chunky wooden puzzles for children with.
Great list Linda. Make sure the camera is a SLR camera it is so fantastic. I will have to check out those books I have not heard of them before.
Post a Comment