Sunday, March 9, 2008
Sunglasses
I have a new pair of sunglasses. I was having a great sunglasses dilemma recently. I don’t really like the giant glasses that cover half a person’s face that are popular now because they look too Hollywood. I have a friend named Ariel who can pull this off because she always looks glamorous--but me? I wear t-shirts and jeans that don’t fit (because they were on clearance—I’m sorry, but $5?) and scruffy sneakers and Hollywood glasses just doesn’t seem me (maybe the $5 jeans tipped you off). Then someone left a pair of these kind of (Hollywood) glasses behind at a baby shower and I tried them on a few times (sorry, Tina—by the way, she looks great in the glasses too) until I could figure out who they belonged to. I found out that I loved them. Since they covered half my face, they actually kept the sun out really well and when I put them on top of my head while I was inside the store, those annoying nose-pieces or whatever they’re called, didn’t get stuck in my hair when I needed to take them down again. Here I come Hollywood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment