I got this idea from a friend of mine who is my blogging Yoda (hey Suzanne!). She says she just puts in random memories from time to time—and there are just some memories I want to have always.
Every night before I go to bed I take out my contacts and brush my teeth. I mean every night, over and over, day after day, year after year (I’ve worn contacts for 20 years now) the same ritual. Take out contacts, brush my teeth. Take out contacts, brush my teeth. A couple years ago, I went into autopilot as I got ready for bed, but I put toothpaste on my toothbrush first, and the next thing I know I put my toothbrush (full of toothpaste) into my right eye. It still makes me laugh even as I’m typing this. :-)
4 comments:
hysterical!!!
That is classic...definitely one you don't want to forget!
Okay that is seriously funny!That sounds like pain, but what a great funny moment, one time i did almost the same thing, i was putting nail polish remover on on cotton ball and i went into auto pilot and i started using it like my eye make up remover, once i realized it i started sceamong"I'm blind! I've blinded myself!" I never over react:)
to sarah--that was even funnier! Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment