
One of my kids hates doing the dishes and must entertain himself in order to get through the ordeal. We’ve had to ask him to stop making cup towers to the ceiling because when they come crashing down, the noise is horrendous and plastic really can break. So now he wears his shirt on his legs and his pants on his head….
3 comments:
One day I'll fess up about my husband's "love" of dishes when he was that age (heck, his love of dishes now) and how his brothers used to handle it. I know it would thrill your sons to no end to hear this particular story, but he'd lose some serious cred.
That is awesome.
I hate doing dishes too so I can't blame him for trying to entertain himself but I thought you were talking about music for some reason. I squinted at the picture trying to see the headphones and the CD player and then it dawned on me that he was dressed funny. Needless to say I had to go back and read the rest of your post.
What a great idea!
Post a Comment