Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I-10 in Tucson
I went on an all day field trip today on a bus with Hannah’s class to the International Wildlife Museum way out in west Tucson and I saw something I’ve never seen—I-10! Since I’m always driving or praying Jer won’t kill us, I never get to see anything. Today we got to see the Diamondbacks doing their spring training for a few minutes which was cool and then as we got off the main interstate because of construction we got a really good look at the construction on I-10 that is going on. I have no idea what they are doing but they are really making it look good. There are tons of reliefs of prickly pear cacti and flowers, etc. on the concrete sides that are going up. Tucson is all fancy-pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fancy pants.
Hee
Did you see the pretty over-passes with the flowers? Neat-o.
Post a Comment