Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TGIFriday

I remember in the late 80s watching some shows on Friday night on a regular basis—but I had forgotten all about one of them until I saw it on DVD at Target—Perfect Strangers! How could I forget Balki? This was a huge favorite of me and my sisters and now my kids are enjoying it. (See, I told you turning the TV off isn’t working so wellJ)

3 comments:

Suzie Howe said...

I totally forgot about that show. I used to watch it all the time. I wonder if they have it on net flix? I will have to look for it. I bet my kids would love it too. Let's do the dance of joy!

treefrogsplace said...

What a wonderful 30 minutes of tv! I can't wait to watch it again! I too will be looking for it somewhere!

Sarah said...

Was that the one with the two guys who shared an apartment and one was from some random country? That show was pretty funny from what I recall.