Friday, July 17, 2026

A Doozy of a Decade

Where have I been? Well, it would take too long to cover that in this post so we'll just have to see if I stick around again and maybe you will learn bits and pieces of the answer. Let's just say we moved into our dream home, we now have 7 grandchildren, and Jer just had part of his brain removed. It's been a wild time. I have been writing down things I wanted to blog about for quite a while and finally decided to sit down and just start.  When I started doing it, I was just going to hit the highlights of each of the 10 years I missed and then this blog post got epically long by the time I got to the year 2022 so I decided to break it down and do a post for each year instead of one ridiculously long one. You're welcome. 



No comments: