Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring Break 2016 Fairfield Glade, TN

Spring Break was awesome but a little sad since Jer could not go with us due to the new contracting job he started unexpectedly at the end of February. Since our trip was only a 3 hour drive I decided that wasn't too scary and took the four kids still living at home to Fairfield Glade, TN courtesy of the Armed Forces Vacation Club. It was beautiful and very relaxing. We don't golf (except for the mini version) but there are lots of beautiful courses up there. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda 3, Zootopia, visited Ozone Falls for 5 seconds until I saw we were at the TOP of the thing and I may have had a slight heart attack, played a bunch of mini golf, did some go-carts and laser tag and worked on puzzles, took a pontoon boat out on a lake, went for some walks, bought too many toys for Isaac cause I can't stop!, played four square, swam, ate at Cracker Barrel, got Sonic slushes, went to Walmart a couple times with ALL 4 kids, learned two new games--Takenoko and Zooloretto--and watched a lot of Wings and mostly just enjoyed a stress free week!

Ok, that was the end of my DSLR photos, next up are the iPhone photos.


To be fair this last puzzle was finished at home because it was a little more difficult than the Disney one. Also I had to put the Laser tag scores because Rose beat us all. I would definitely do this vacation again but hopefully next time we'll have Jer with us!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow, sounds so fun!! Everybody is so grown up, that explains why I have so many wrinkles now :) what an awesome mom you are!

Lesley said...

Wow, sounds so fun!! Everybody is so grown up, that explains why I have so many wrinkles now :) what an awesome mom you are!