Friday, July 20, 2012
Queen of Pins and Goldilocks of the Spoons
It was so great to get such a reward for blogging yesterday by reconnecting with a good friend. Sometimes I wish I had facebook. In fact I was really irritated with someone the other day because they didn't have one. How else am I supposed to get ahold of them and know what is going on?! How stinking inconsiderate! I have been on the verge so many times of changing my fake facebook into a real one--I feel trapped--should I, shouldn't I? I mostly did a facebook so I could get onto Pinterest which I realize I once blogged about how disappointed I was in the awful pins on there but after finding that I could follow specific people and get access to better and more worthy pins, it was totally worth it. I now have command of the cutest outfits, the most gorgeous home, the yummiest food, the most fabulous parties, the most insightful sayings, the cleverest crafts, etc....all at my fingertips. I am actually ready to make coffee table books out of my boards on pinterest because I am that stinking good at pinning. Uh, lost track of my thoughts there...oh yeah, facebook--the only problem with it now is I'd have less time to pin stuff. Pinterest has taught me how to pretend to pay attention to people while they are talking to me and I can't seem to get enough--I need more input!! More great stuff!! Now!! I guess this is what my husband's sports addiction is like and I get so mad at him for not listening to me--but so far I'm in the clear since he hasn't noticed I haven't heard anything he's said in the past couple of weeks. Now to explain the picture of the spoons. I think I mentioned in the last post that Jer had back surgery. He has a lovely new scar on his belly where they cut into him, moved his guts to the side and fused some kind of something together in or on his spine. Can you tell I was on Pinterest when they were explaing it to me? :-) Jer has been a pretty good patient, I only tried to run away from home that one time, but I had to make fun of him because one day he got up to get his own cereal, only he couldn't bend down to reach in the dishwasher to get a spoon. So I did it for him. Only the one I got was too big. I put it back, then pulled out another. Guess what? He says this one is too small! I dug around for another five minutes to find the one that was JUST RIGHT! :-) Goldilocks says it was ok to post this because I was so proud of my clever name for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you so much! You have inspired me to get back to blogging before I croak with all these cool memories still in my puny brain.
Post a Comment