
Well, it's not quite Christmas but it is a miracle. This boy managed to get his finger stuck in the tambourine this morning. Seriously stuck. We all tried to get his finger out but by then his finger was so swollen we had to stop. His middle finger on his right hand of course. And of course this would be the day he has to give a talk a church in just a few hours. Thank goodness for miracles. We gave it a little time, I used a ton of oil and finally it popped out. I had no idea how we were going to explain that one to the bishopric, or to his teachers, or to the emergency room people...and I would say thank goodness that is over...but I hear music in the other room...and it's coming from that tambourine...
2 comments:
We know what you mean. We had to extricate young Daniel Clark's head from a camp chair two days ago...
Good thing you got it out we would have had to call him the music man:)
Post a Comment