
I should have been ready for it after five children but I forgot how much stuff babies love to get into. All.day.long. If he wasn't so stinkin' cute....

He's already trying to run away from home.

That's right, you'll need your carseat still buddy...

There are times when I think I am seriously too old to be chasing a baby around but oh, so many moments when he lets me hug him tight or he holds on for dear life to his beloved bath faucets as we try to drag him away or he laughs uncontrollably at Rose or he bounces up and down listening to jazz or he takes a nap draped awkwardly across my lap, or puts his arms up and reaches for just "momma" when I wish I could just keep having kids forever and ever. I love my kids...all of 'em. And yes a million times over, they grow up TOO fast.
1 comment:
Definitely cute! I love all those cute moments too!
Post a Comment