I love this picture of Nick from the Nashville church choir he and Jer and Jr. did in the spring. Isn't he handsome? Speaking of church choir, the one here is a little different. Well, ward choir is the same, except they actually have pretty decent numbers. But the Stake Choir hand picks it's members. Seriously, they have to extend a call for you to be in it. Nick can't be in it because he's not 18 yet. He says he's leaving the church. :-) Jer and Jr. got their invitations today. It does surprise me a little to find this level of exclusiveness but hey, maybe they are that good. After all, not everyone can be in the MoTab either!
1 comment:
Wow! Receiving invitations to join the choir would certainly be a lot different than around here. :) I bet the quality must be UP there! I would love to hear them. Too bad Nick didn't get to...maybe they will let him join when he graduates (will that count?)
Post a Comment