Friday, July 22, 2011

You did it kid









It must have felt pretty weird to move a week after graduating from high school but Junior handled it really well. I think he's just starting to realize how awesome it is to be done with high school. I thought it was pretty cool that he wore a blue robe just like Jer and I did for our high school graduations. Now I'm wondering what color Nick's will be because his school colors are red, white and blue.

It feels really weird to have a child that has graduated from high school. Didn't I just do that a few years ago!!!??? I am in crazy mode with time passing so, so fast for the older kids and going so, so slow for the baby. Can time really do two things at once?

We are really proud of you Junior and we are very excited to see what the future holds for you!

1 comment:

Rozanne said...

Congrats Junior! We are so proud of you! I still can't believe you can really be graduated already.