Monday, May 16, 2011

I didn't forget!



I just realized thanks to the pictures on my camera that it looks like I forgot Mother's Day! Both our moms got the same card so I won't make you look at it twice. I was trying to do a layered "book" but it didn't go quite right, so I stuck it on the front of a card and filled up the inside with a vase of flowers (the kind I can afford). I hope our moms had a great Mother's day. Jer's mom sent me a journaling book "Legacy" that I plan on using on my blog. I am going to take questions in there and blog them but I might not start that til we move. They are really good questions so other people might want to use them too. I had a nice Mother's Day...all it takes to make it good is to have the kids not fight :-)...but really, the younger kids were super thoughtful--I got tons of cards, $1.05, a cute little pixo bird and even a foot massage from my daughters. And our branch did roses which was nice because the thorns kept the kids from running off with it :-). Hope you all had a good mother's day too.



1 comment:

6L's said...

i'm with you on the no fighting making it a great day but i need to go back and edit my post bc my kids gave me a super long and good massage, lol! they were great this year which was awelcome change! glad your day was good. :)