Thursday, March 17, 2011

DumDum #7

It's been nearly a year and a half since I was a dumdum. Well, since I've admitted it on my blog anyway. :-) This morning while we were doing the "get ready for school" whirlwind, Hannah says she has to wear a green shirt. I said, "Do all the kids at school have to do this? Is this some kind of environmental thing?" Hannah looks at me for a minute and goes, "Mom, it's St. Patrick's day." Oh. Right. Happy St. Patrick's day.

3 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

lol! Good thing she remembered. At that age, the kids LOVE to pinch!

Grandpa Howe said...

I got to wear my bright green socks that I've had since high school and only have the guts to wear once a year. Woo hoo!

6L's said...

LOL! don't worry, linda, you're not the only one! hubby was telling me about one of his technicians coming back from lunch and asking him what was goin on today bc everyone was wearing green? this as he is talking to my hubby wearing green. :)