
And it's not Boggle! This time it is a game called Hogoword that I play from the Roku upstairs when I am nursing the baby. I love it! There was a four letter version of the game that was free originally, then they came out with a new one that had 3, 4, and 5 letter words for 99cents. So I bought it. And I love it even more! The 5 letter ones can make my head hurt from thinking--which I enjoy. So Jer and I were playing this together last night (I am so glad I married someone that loves word games too!) and we had a really hard time figuring it out. But Jer finally did! The first person to answer correctly in the comments will get something goofy from me. But it has to be someone I know--and if I don't have your address, you will have to email it to me. Just know that a yellow dot means one of the letters in that row is in the word, but not in the right place. A blue dot means one of the letters in that row is in the word and in the right spot BUT it does not correspond. Meaning a blue dot in row one in the first dot space does not mean the first letter in the word is correct. It could be any of them. Get it? Enjoy.
5 comments:
Wow, that is difficult! Does each blue dot have to be a different letter or just one total in the word?
Not sure I understand the question--maybe this is too hard! If there is a blue dot on the left it means one of the letters on the right in that row is correctly placed. You have to figure out which one though. If there are two blue dots, two letters are correctly placed and so on. Perhaps it is too hard to explain but if anyone ever does figure it out--I'll be impressed! We used pencil and paper to figure this one out, it was too hard to do in our heads.
My word that fits the criterion is IDENT. That's it, and I'm sticking to it.
WWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT
Sorry Dad, but that isn't it. ENT can't all be in the same word because in "SEANT" there are only 2 dots, 1 blue, & 1 yellow. Which mean that 1 letter in "SEANT" is in the right place(blue) and 1 letter is in the word, but in the wrong place(yellow) of course the trick is figuring out which 2 letters the dots refer to.
Post a Comment