

Still talking about that Cricut here. Man I love that thing. I had some magnet sheets from long ago that are really lame. They are printable but not really strong enough for anything awesome. BUT they are great for making alphabets for the fridge for Rose to practice words with. Lately we've been using it to put the dinner menu up for the day too which has actually helped me because I have to think of dinner early in the day and then as I see it throughout the day I remember what I need to defrost or precook or whatever.
4 comments:
Those letters bring back memories! One of my favorite toys growing up were those chunky magnetic letters we had. Looks like that Cricut is a great tool.
Did you cut the magnet with the cricut?
I put the words on the fridge so.. um I rule those letters!!!!
What a great idea! I love getting ideas from you. Jarem could use some practice with words!
Post a Comment