Saturday, December 4, 2010

So spoiled...earlier that day

Okay, I really can't be in charge of taking pictures at events anymore. I am awful at it. Earlier the day of my baby shower--my good friends took me out for one of our "lunches". We went to the Olive Garden which I love and here's the table when we were done. Isn't that a great thing to remember to take a picture of? Actually there were two of us that were being taken out to lunch--Molly on the right here was the other one and the one on the left is my friend Rozanne--too bad I can't take pictures to save my life! Even a $1000 camera wouldn't help me.
And here's Tina!

And Elke's on the right here. How funny that Molly hates getting her picture taken and I managed to get her in 2 of the 4 shots I got? I am SO going to miss these lunches but more importantly--these ladies--when we move this summer! You guys are the best!

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

That was a fun day! I felt bad that I was so late...that was lame of me!

snapie said...

Gonna miss you so much!!!!We have to get our other tradition up and running again;)