Friday, December 3, 2010

So spoiled

Isn't this diaper cake gorgeous? My good friend Elke hosted my baby shower and she made this beautiful cake. She is so talented!
Here's a bunch of pictures I took although I didn't get everyone. It was a really fun night for me b/c we moved out of that ward and I got to see everyone who I miss so much again.




I wish I had taken more pictures of all the things Elke did because she really went out of her way to make it the most awesome shower ever. She even had Lofthouse cookies rather than cake for me b/c they are my favorite! I wish I hadn't waited so long to post about my shower because I don't remember many of the details (the one I had for her in Arizona for the little boy in the picture above was much more memorable but only due to the bears!). But what I do remember is that she spoiled me and so did everyone else and people keep doing it! Just the other day, Jer's sister Sarah mailed me a beautiful little crochet blanket for Isaac. I know it's all for the baby but it just feels so awesome when people are thinking of you and giving you things for the baby. So thank you, thank you, thank you everyone--and especially Elke b/c that was really a beautiful shower.

1 comment:

snapie said...

Don't worry I have been really lame and haven't given you the pics I have of it. i will print them out this week so I can give them to you the next time we get together:)