Thursday, December 16, 2010

Isaac's special day


This is Isaac on his way to church to be blessed by his dad. We were so lucky that Grandma and Grandpa Howe could fly out for it and Jer's brother Scott and his family came up from Alabama for it too. Believe it or not, we slept 19 people in this house that night! I was too distracted to remember to take pictures with cousins, but I managed to remember in time to get some photos with the grandparents before they left.



I had to make sure to get Grandpa's foot in the above picture because he broke his toe while he was here poor guy.

We had so much fun having family here and time with grandparents is always super special. We love you guys!

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Oh, such sweet pictures! We considered coming to the blessing, but we didn't want to make you feel obligated to feed us or anything. Way to go making room for so many in your house! I feel bad that I didn't get your message sooner. :(

Grandpa Howe said...

It was more fun than humans ought to have. You are great hosts. It was worth breaking my pinkie toe.