Today is a milestone in my life. I have now been married to Jer longer than I have not. I have lived longer with Jer than I did with my parents--that is so weird. I don't feel old enough for that to be possible. Of course getting married at 18 helped me reach this milestone a little quicker than most people. And then staying married helped too. :-)
3 comments:
very sweet :) a few more years and we'll be in the same boat. marrying at 18 is helping us move it along quicker too! :)
Cool! We are almost there too. It was 19 for me. When I was a kid, I just envisioned that I would always live with my parents...strange to think that most of our lives we don't live with our parents.
Babs was 18 too. I was a cool 22 (a month later. That was almost 4o years ago. Weird.
Post a Comment