
Another one of Jeremy's siblings has moved away from Arizona for a while and she (Sarah) and her husband Reese dropped by on their way to Ft. Lee, Virginia. I didn't get a picture of them swimming with the kids and Sarah on the trampoline with the girls but I did get a picture of a little Wii action.

They don't have any children yet but they are close enough to the kids' ages that they really enjoyed having them here (as did we). We certainly hope the best for them! I still remember playing Polly pockets with Sarah when she was a little girl. Time just flies!
1 comment:
You guys have had a lot of company lately it seems, and more to come! We enjoy our younger siblings too. Alex keeps telling us to have more kids so his kids can have uncles/aunts close to their ages. Alex loves having uncles to hang out with.
Post a Comment