Hannah asked me the other day if I was lonely and scared. I thought this was kind of an odd question because I'm a generally happy, pleasant person :-) so I asked her why she wanted to know. She said, "Well, because you're pregnant." I was still confused as to why she would think the result of being pregnant is to be lonely and scared (could she really be this insightful at the age of eight?) and then she goes, "You know, that sign we drive past sometimes says, 'Are you pregnant? Lonely? Scared?'" Thank you billboard.
8 comments:
Ha ha ha!!! That is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.
Oh that was awesome. Best blog ever.
LOL! Too funny
I love that girl!
Awww...I know just the sign. I would have never thought of that. It just goes to prove all that kids take in.
lol, i knew exactly where it was going!
That is hysterical!
I fell out of my chair!
Post a Comment