
I am so behind on things I want to blog about that I may be repeating myself here and there. Oh well, when it gets put into a book maybe I'll fix it all. Anyway, as I think I've said, I put much of our junk into the garage. Many, many books, toys, and games. Spencer has no problem with the games being gone because he just creates new ones. He's done a chess and checkers game and here is his version of Clue. It involved people caught eating cookies in which room instead of murder. Very appropriate for our family. So much for not having little pieces all over the place but I guess it would be a bad mom move to crush his inventiveness. Right? :-)
4 comments:
Such a smart and creative kid! Lov ya Spence!
That must have taken awhile to organize and create. Go Spencer! I like the cookie idea. Was the game a success?
this is so great! what a fun twist and a creative kid there! :)
Holy moly! What a mind that kid has!
Post a Comment