The Martinez's brought him by some poppers which none of us had ever used. How lame are we? We didn't even really know what to do with them but once I cradled one in my hand and pulled the cord--ow!--we realized what not to do! The kids had a blast making this mess--thank you! :-)
We thought Nick might finally be old enough to light his own candles but Tina had to help him a bit. :-)

I'm realizing from these pictures that we had his little party at the Young's house. I believe it was to fulfill Nick's wish to watch some sports game. He has gotten quite into sports lately and is waiting with bated breath to find out which team Lebron will play for tonight (I'm typing this on July 8th). I am so glad Nick is turning sports-crazy like his Dad--it's just the best. Cough, cough.

Nick is a giant in many ways. He usually towers over most of his friends and our family physically but he also has a giant heart and really is like a big teddy bear. I am absolutely loving having teenage boys in my house--last night they got home from playing bball with some friends and as they are standing in my room telling me the game play-by-play I just realized how much I will miss this time in my life when it passes.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Happy Birthday Nick--I didn't forget you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nick is awesome! We love him! I sure wish his talkative side would rub off on Alex. I can hardly get a word out of that boy.
I couldn't even feed myself when I was fifteen. The time does pass ever so quickly.
Post a Comment