
Since we are going to move on post in a week or two I figured I'd post some outside pictures of the new place. We kind of got to hand pick the one we wanted since new ones are being finished all the time. It isn't as nice or as big as the house we live in now but hey, it's free, so there's really no room for complaining at all.
6 comments:
I guess the family and I should come visit sometime in July.
Looks nice! It will be good to have a brand new house. I'm glad you got the one you wanted. That should help everyone feel a little better about things.
We will miss you! But not that much.....cause we are totally going to see you often:)
gosh, it's so soon! :( glad you got a new one at least. it looks nice. :) you and the fam will be missed!
Boo hooo
One step ahead of the law. That's my motto.
Post a Comment