Happiness is....couscous. I love this stuff! It is the easiest thing in the world to make (since we can buy it pre-steamed and dried) and it comes in so many awesome flavors. I don't know why we keep eating mac and cheese when we could all be eating couscous all day. It's even fun to say! For one small box you only have to boil a cup and a half of water which takes less than five minutes, then stir in the couscous and flavoring and let it sit for maybe 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and done! It is a little pricey but the commissary just had a really good sale on it so yea me.
3 comments:
Hmmm...you'll have to give me some ideas on what to prepare it with. I've heard of it but never known how to use it.
I have been addicited to it for a while. I like to take Shredded romaine ,cherry tomatoes and sliced grilled chicken with it. It makes a great lunch:)
Reese loves Couscous! i think it is pretty good too. I agree, it is much better than mac and cheese:) Will Jer eat it? I will be very shocked if he does:) I guess he could just eat his Crispy cream bacon cheese burger while you enjoy your couscous:)
Post a Comment