
Isn't that snow pretty? Well, I can't stand it. Sure it's all fun to look at but I hate being cold and you can't have snow without it. They cancelled school here on Friday (calling it the evening before) and when it was noon on Friday and not a single flake of snow had been seen, we all thought someone had lost their mind. But...then it started and it definitely snowed. Even in Utah, this would be real snow. I think someone said 6 inches but I have no idea. I just know it was enough that we had to break out the snow shovel.

Thank goodness I have children so I don't have to do any of this work myself. ;-)
3 comments:
It's been fun, I've waited for it... .now that it's been here... we can have spring!
love the pics of little rose slaving away, lol!
Our driveway didn't get shoveled. We own multiple pair of snowpants and a snowboard, but no snow shovel. What does that tell you about our priorities? :)
Post a Comment